I'm not much of a sports person, but when I heard that one of the feline teams, the Carolina Panthers, had made it to the big game, I knew I would have to tune in. Here are some tips to getting the most out of the game.
1. Find a comfy place to watch. I recommend on your owners lap, on the cable box, or right in front where you can block everyone else's view.
2. Enjoy some snack food. Go for a small amount of cheese, chicken, and tuna to keep you satisfied.
3. Remember where your litter box is and use it during the game. The most important thing is the commercials, don't forget that.
4. Purr when the Panthers score, hiss when the Broncos score.
5. Knock over any adult beverages if the human attached to them is getting too loud.
6. Remind yourself the kitten bowl was much better than what is currently going on around you.
7. Stare at the youngest human until they give you whatever you want.
8. Pass out before the game ends on top of the thing your human needs most.
Follow this guide, and it'll be a game to remember. Happy #WhiskerWednesday