End your cat’s mealtime misery
Orders placed before 3pm EST will be fulfilled on the same day.
As a medical expert renowned in the field of Whiskerology, it is my professional opinion that Dr.Catsby’s bowl will mean happiness for your cat – and you.
International shipping is available as an on-request basis. To make an international order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow for 24 hours for a response.
Product dimensions are 7.08" in diameter and 1.25" in height
Never heard of whisker fatigue? It’s time to learn.
it can get extremely painful. And that’s why we don’t always finish our food. Not necessarily because it’s the wrong food...
but because it’s the wrong bowl.
The signs of whisker fatigue
- Leaving food in the bowl, but is still hungry
- Pulling food out of the bowl with their mouth or paw to eat off the floor
- Leaving a mess behind on the floor
- Acting aggressive toward other animals in the house during mealtime
- Standing by the bowl before eating for a period of time, pacing around the bowl, or being hesitant to eat, though hungry
Designed from the feline perspective
Wide but shallow shape
Non-slip mat for stability
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"You will not be disappointed in the quality of this feeding bowl!"
– Kate Benjamin, Hauspanther
"When we first received Dr. Catsby's bowl, I was a little skeptical that not touching the cats' whiskers would make a difference. However, the cats showed the most comfort and ease with this bowl."
– Robin Mudge, PlayfulKitty.net
"With this bowl's design, he (Eddie the cat) is able to grab the food without it sliding off the floor or hide in the corners causing him anxiety."
– Joanne McGonagle, The Tiniest Tiger
"Besides being more comfortable for Hagrid, one big pro of the Dr. Catsby's food dish is that it stays firmly in place. I feed the cats on a granite counter and have trouble with slipping, sliding bowls, especially with a cat the side of Hagrid. This bowl doesn't slide anywhere."
– Barbara Nefer, Examiner.com
"We give Dr. Catsby’s a big paws up, both for its functionality and for its sleek design."
– Paris Permenter, CatTipper
The winning bowl in her contest was Dr. Catsby’s. Ms. Gardner has four of them, so the cats don’t have to share. “They’re happier, and they have no trouble eating now,” she said.
– The New York Times
Follow Dr. Catsby on Instagram
Join the Meowsletter!
Thanks for signing up!